Meet John Cathey
John has been a Licensed REALTOR® for over 40 years and is a past Director of the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS®. A native of Fort Collins, he is a college graduate with a BA in Business Administration. John is a graduate of the REALTOR® Institute, a Certified Residential Specialist, and a Broker Associate.
- RE/MAX 100% Club 1992,93,95,96,97,98,99, 02,03,04,05,06,07,08,12,13,14,16
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2013
- Platinum Club Award 2000
- Executive Club Award from RE/MAX International 1994
- Presidents Club Award form Re/MAX International
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award Winner 1991
John Cathey, not afraid to take leaps for you!
Always making sure to keep up on the latest technology for buyers and sellers, John ensures that his clients are receiving the best there is in real estate today. Some of this technology includes: client webpages and the ability to email the latest listings as they come on the market automatically, a Realtor.com presence, which is one of the foremost websites for Real Estate, a personal website where listings are featured and buyers are directed to access information on our community, cell phone and fax line, scanning capabilities, access to virtual tours, professional flyer software and an Assistant to ensure email and voice mails are answered promptly.
John also maintains an active presence in his community; he is involved with many church activities, is an active supporter of Colorado State University sports teams, supports local youth organizations, and supports numerous local charities.
John is married and has two daughters. He strongly believes in a balance between his family and professional career. In his free time he enjoys biking, running, exercising, and travel.
- Committed to the highest level of personal integrity
- Transactions conducted according to all National/Colorado/Fort Collins Association of Realtors guidelines
- All clients accorded appropriate compassion and understanding during the buying or selling process
The Cathey Clan